Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am trying to update my phone to iOS 15 but it’s ain’t loading

Am trying to update my phone to iOS 15 but it’s seems it ain’t responding

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 2:43 AM

Assuming you're trying to update your device wirelessly, and bearing in mind that to perform such a procedure you need to connect your device to a reliable and fast Wifi Network with internet access (no cellular data, unless you use a 5G network, no personal hotspot on your device, no VPN connections are admitted, and I suggest that you keep the device plugged into power during the whole update process), read this suppport article:--> If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, try to update it via computer (if you don't have a computer borrow one from your friends/neighbors, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider):

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

If you still get no help, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 2:43 AM in response to christabel18

Assuming you're trying to update your device wirelessly, and bearing in mind that to perform such a procedure you need to connect your device to a reliable and fast Wifi Network with internet access (no cellular data, unless you use a 5G network, no personal hotspot on your device, no VPN connections are admitted, and I suggest that you keep the device plugged into power during the whole update process), read this suppport article:--> If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, try to update it via computer (if you don't have a computer borrow one from your friends/neighbors, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider):

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

If you still get no help, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Am trying to update my phone to iOS 15 but it’s ain’t loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.