Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macOS Monterey notifications not popping up

Hey 👋 ,

recently I updated MBP 16 to macOS Monterey. First few days everything worked fine but now I don't receive notifications banners. I can see them inside Notification center but they don't show up or make any sound. It's annoying when you miss work related messages and meeting reminders.

Does someone have similar issue or any solution?

Thank you very much for response! 🙂

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 1:53 AM

UPDATE

Problem was with setting of showing notification while mirroring display. I don't know why it was like this. I have connected LG UltraFine 5K and set as extended and main display. Display of MBP is as secondary, which is different from mirroring. Anyway, if someone gets to the same problem, go to:

System preferences -> Notifications -> Checkbox on the bottom: Allow while mirroring

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 1:53 AM in response to 99mike199

UPDATE

Problem was with setting of showing notification while mirroring display. I don't know why it was like this. I have connected LG UltraFine 5K and set as extended and main display. Display of MBP is as secondary, which is different from mirroring. Anyway, if someone gets to the same problem, go to:

System preferences -> Notifications -> Checkbox on the bottom: Allow while mirroring

macOS Monterey notifications not popping up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.