You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar problem with ios 15.1

I updated to ios 15.1 and my calendar is utterly confused. Half the time it shows items on the wrong day altogether, or at least the wrong time, before eventually it figures things out. Please fix this!

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 5:37 AM

5 replies

Nov 17, 2021 7:34 AM in response to erinfromlansing

Hello Erinfromlansing,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, the Calendar app isn't showing events on the correct days or times. We'll do our best to assist.

To begin, do you have any unfamiliar events/calendars that appear in Settings > Calendar > Accounts or in Calendar app > Calendars?

If so, we'd unsubscribe to these calendars to see if that helps to sort this out.

If you're using a VPN or security software, we'd recommend to disable them and restart the device, as these may be blocking the connection.

Do you have any Calendars set up? For example, through iCloud?

Have you tried to Restart your iPhone

Should it persist, what happens when you test other networks? You could disable Wi-Fi to test it using the cellular network or another Wi-Fi network altogether.

Hoping to hear back, take care.

Nov 18, 2021 6:16 AM in response to erinfromlansing

He Erinfromlansing,

Let's narrow this down further.

Are you noticing this with specific events or subscribed Calendars? Did you create these events or are they shared to you? Do you use these calendars on other Apple devices? If so, do they appear normally on that other device when you check?

Please note: If you're using a VPN or security software, we'd recommend to disable them and restart the device, as these may be blocking the connection: Check VPN (Virtual Private Network) and third-party software to help resolve network connectivity issues

Have a good one, cheers.

Nov 17, 2021 1:42 PM in response to destiny241

I do not have any unfamiliar calendars. I have the same calendars I had before the software update.

I have tried accessing the calendar on multiple networks and run into the same problem.

Generally, once I go into the app, if I give it a few seconds/minute to think and load things, the appointments straighten out. But the calendar function is having trouble in the new ios 15.1.

Calendar problem with ios 15.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.