You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just want to change my payment method I lost my debit card and have a new one

I just want to change my debit card on file. I have new one and it will not let me

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 7:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 7:36 AM

Hello ~ What happens when you try? In the meantime take a look at this information:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods*

*If you can't edit your payment information

Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS.

If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can't remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.

~Katana-San~

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 16, 2021 7:36 AM in response to Manhattangirl1205

Hello ~ What happens when you try? In the meantime take a look at this information:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods*

*If you can't edit your payment information

Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS.

If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can't remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.

~Katana-San~

I just want to change my payment method I lost my debit card and have a new one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.