Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook problems on ipad after 15.1 update

I’m having problems with the Facebook app on my ipad after the latest (15.1) iOS update. Facebook freezes, doesn’t let me see comments and other problems since the update. I tried setting Full Keyboard Access to On in the accessibility menu, and that fixed the problem with Facebook, but then I couldn’t use the space bar in a search in Safari, and had other problems with gmail, so that wasn’t the answer for me. Any other suggestions?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 5:06 AM

heckabore wrote:

then I couldn’t use the space bar in a search in Safari, and had other problems with gmail, so that wasn’t the answer for me. Any other suggestions?

Tap on Commands on the full access page and clear the special action for Space and any other key that causes problems.

2 replies

Nov 17, 2021 9:29 AM in response to heckabore

Hi heckabore,

We understand that the Facebook app isn't working as expected on your iPad. You have tried great steps so far. We would also recommend the steps in the following article, which include contacting the app developer if needed:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

Facebook problems on ipad after 15.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.