Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet

I’m having trouble removing cards…I hit the three dots button but the screen that comes up doesn’t have a remove card option. Any fix for this?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 4:07 PM

I had the same issue, you have to go through the app itself. There it’ll let you remove whatever needs to be removed after selecting the three dots.

5 replies

Nov 17, 2021 12:21 PM in response to Schofs

Hi Schofs,

We understand you're running into some trouble removing cards from Apple Wallet, and we'd like to help. To clarify, are you trying to remove a payment card from Apple Pay, or a rewards card? Also, which version of iOS is currently installed on your iPhone? In iOS 15.1, tapping on the payment card and then on the three dots should allow you to view "Remove This Card" in red at the very bottom of the list. You're definitely on the right track by following Remove passes from Apple Wallet

Are you able to view the transaction history and other options without any problems? For other passes and rewards cards, you should see an option for "Remove Pass" in red.

Let us know what you find! We're here for you.

Cheers.

Nov 22, 2021 10:24 AM in response to Schofs

Hi Schofs,

That's definitely interesting! It sounds like there may be a setting enabled that is preventing you from making changes to the Wallet app. Are there any restrictions enabled in Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions or do you have any profiles installed, like one to connect to a VPN network?

If not, we encourage you to contact our Apple Support advisors at Get Support, so that they can take a closer look into the problem.

All the best.

Apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.