Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i disable my iphone

My iphone is Disable . How can i disable my iphone?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 9:58 PM

I understand that your iPhone has been disabled.

You will need to reset the passcode on the iPhone. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

If you have a backup created then you can   ➔ Restore Your iPhone from that backup file. If you do not have a backup file created then you will lose all your data on the iPhone.

If Photos, Messages and Contacts are synced to iCloud then you will be able to retrieve them after setting up iCloud on your iPhone after you reset the passcode and sign into iCloud.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 9:58 PM in response to thienthu

I understand that your iPhone has been disabled.

You will need to reset the passcode on the iPhone. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

If you have a backup created then you can   ➔ Restore Your iPhone from that backup file. If you do not have a backup file created then you will lose all your data on the iPhone.

If Photos, Messages and Contacts are synced to iCloud then you will be able to retrieve them after setting up iCloud on your iPhone after you reset the passcode and sign into iCloud.

Axel F.

Nov 16, 2021 10:00 PM in response to thienthu

thienthu Said:

"How do i disable my iphone: My iphone is Disable . How can i disable my iphone?"

-------

Looking to Re-Enable your iPhone? If so, refer to the following....

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

Why Accounts Become Disabled:

When your iTunes Account has been disabled, and that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

So,...

To Re-Enable it:

As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

How do i disable my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.