Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is apple available in Pakistan?

Is iphone or any apple product officially available in Pakistan because I see many people buying new iPhone or ipad in Pakistan.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 7:06 PM

Hi Bro9t,

We understand you have some questions about purchasing Apple products in Pakistan, and we can help out. At this time, Apple products are available in Pakistan through Apple Authorized Resellers. To find a location near you, check out Find Locations

You'll want to select "Choose your country" next to Sales, and then enter your address or post code.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 7:06 PM in response to Bro9t

Hi Bro9t,

We understand you have some questions about purchasing Apple products in Pakistan, and we can help out. At this time, Apple products are available in Pakistan through Apple Authorized Resellers. To find a location near you, check out Find Locations

You'll want to select "Choose your country" next to Sales, and then enter your address or post code.

Have a great day!

Nov 17, 2021 9:11 PM in response to Amanda239_91

1. There are many shops in Pakistan named as apple home, apple House, Al Saudia apple mobile, iPhone, UK Mobile apple. Now I am confused that which one is real apple shop.

2. Most of the sellers have refurbished iPhone, some of them have repaired back glass, some of them have repaired their camera, some of them have repaired touch like they are not in their real condition and also they are so expensive. I think iPhone 11 price is $699 (PKR 121,975) and its price in Pakistan is $859 (PKR 149,999) used version.

Is apple available in Pakistan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.