Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software Update (15.1)

Hey, I've got 13 Pro Max and is not installing the latest update (15.1). I left it overnight and nothing happened. Any ideas?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 12:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 12:37 AM

Assuming you're trying to update your device wirelessly, and bearing in mind that to perform such a procedure you need to connect your device to a reliable and fast Wifi Network with internet access (no cellular data, unless you use a 5G network, no personal hotspot on your device, no VPN connections are admitted, and I suggest that you keep the device plugged into power during the whole update process), read this suppport article:--> If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, try to update it via computer (if you don't have a computer borrow one from your friends/neighbors, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider):

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

If you still get no help, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 12:37 AM in response to george2609

Assuming you're trying to update your device wirelessly, and bearing in mind that to perform such a procedure you need to connect your device to a reliable and fast Wifi Network with internet access (no cellular data, unless you use a 5G network, no personal hotspot on your device, no VPN connections are admitted, and I suggest that you keep the device plugged into power during the whole update process), read this suppport article:--> If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, try to update it via computer (if you don't have a computer borrow one from your friends/neighbors, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider):

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

If you still get no help, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Software Update (15.1)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.