Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

by mistake I clicked in Iphone 'Don't trust this computer' when asked during usb tethering for net connection. How to make it trust again

by mistake I clicked in Iphone 'Don't trust this computer' when asked during usb tethering for net connection. How to make it trust again?

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 6:14 AM

Hello. If you choose to not trust a computer, you should see the trust alert every time that you connect your iPhone to the untrusted computer in question. If you haven't already, please try disconnecting your iPhone from your computer and plugging it back in.

If this does not cause the popup to reappear, you can try disconnecting your iPhone from your computer and resetting your privacy settings at Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy. This will reset the computers you have chosen to trust. After resetting this, please plug your device back in and the dialog box should appear.

More information about the "Trust This Computer" dialog is available here.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 6:14 AM in response to sivaprasad210

Hello. If you choose to not trust a computer, you should see the trust alert every time that you connect your iPhone to the untrusted computer in question. If you haven't already, please try disconnecting your iPhone from your computer and plugging it back in.

If this does not cause the popup to reappear, you can try disconnecting your iPhone from your computer and resetting your privacy settings at Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy. This will reset the computers you have chosen to trust. After resetting this, please plug your device back in and the dialog box should appear.

More information about the "Trust This Computer" dialog is available here.

by mistake I clicked in Iphone 'Don't trust this computer' when asked during usb tethering for net connection. How to make it trust again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.