Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 7 not sound or haptic

I have got this latest Apple Watch 7 and sometimes neither the sound nor the haptics work. This has happened about once a week and is really annoying. When it happens, even if I turn off Do not disturb, Focus, Theatre mode, etc., it won't make a sound or haptic. It works again after restarting before it breaks down again. How can I fix this?

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 11:36 AM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2021 10:01 AM in response to weiqi163

Hi weiqi163,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're experiencing intermittent issues with the sound and haptics for your Apple Watch Series 7.

First, to begin isolating the issue, we'd recommend ensuring that both your Apple Watch and companion iPhone are running the latest OS versions.

Update your Apple Watch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You'll also want to check the speaker of the Apple Watch for any debris, along with removing its case (if applicable) to ensure it's not covering the speaker. If you find debris, you'll want to gently clear them away. How to clean your Apple Watch

Turning the volume up, along with managing the haptic alerts on the Apple Watch can also help: Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch

Let us know if you continue to experience issues after completing these steps.

Regards.

Apple Watch 7 not sound or haptic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.