Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camtasia 2021 on The Mac?

Do you have Camtasia 2021 working on your Mac?

iMac 27″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 1:16 AM

No and it's driving me bonkers! Apparently, if you have a Mac with the M1 chip, you have to go into recovery mode and reduce the security settings to allow the plugin for system audio to work. I am very reluctant to do so, but it means at the moment I have some very expensive software that I can't really use :(

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 1:16 AM in response to boijacks

No and it's driving me bonkers! Apparently, if you have a Mac with the M1 chip, you have to go into recovery mode and reduce the security settings to allow the plugin for system audio to work. I am very reluctant to do so, but it means at the moment I have some very expensive software that I can't really use :(

Nov 17, 2021 1:49 PM in response to Old Toad

Your tone seems sensitive.

I have an older Mac (older OS) and Camtasia and Adobe Premier converts mini movies to MP4 without any problems.

I am merely asking if Camtasia 2021 and Monterey works for anyone who subscribes to this discussion.

This is not an inditement--at least, it is not intended to be such, or to rattle feathers.

I am seeking workable solutions for me and me Mac.

Advance thanks.

Camtasia 2021 on The Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.