Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to see video on Samsung Q6DAA TV.

I just got a new smart tv (Samsung Q6DAA). Attempted to use AirPlay to put a video from my MacBook Pro on the bigger screen. Paired up OK, on the same network - but the video won't play and all I see on the TV screen is the settings dialogue. Help?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 4:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 3:33 AM

Your AirPlay-enabled smart TV will have settings for AirPlay. Verify that AirPlay is turned on, and with the access options that you want to have.

How to stream using AirPlay - Samsung

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support

If you still can’t use AirPlay after trying these steps, contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 3:33 AM in response to PolytroponInMI

Your AirPlay-enabled smart TV will have settings for AirPlay. Verify that AirPlay is turned on, and with the access options that you want to have.

How to stream using AirPlay - Samsung

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support

If you still can’t use AirPlay after trying these steps, contact Apple Support.

Unable to see video on Samsung Q6DAA TV.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.