You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting non-synced photos back from a lost iphone

I recently lost my iPhone and I absolutely cannot locate it. I thankfully have the majority of my photos on my iCloud saved. For the photos that did not sync to my iCloud, is there a way I can get them back, or are they completely lost?

iPhone 7, iOS 11

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 6:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 7:27 PM

Chloe_Heu Said:

"Getting non-synced photos back from a lost iPhone: I recently lost my iPhone and I absolutely cannot locate it. I thankfully have the majority of my photos on my iCloud saved. For the photos that did not sync to my iCloud, is there a way I can get them back, or are they completely lost?"

-------

Recovering these:

Presumably, yes the are lost. But, before asserting that, check for them in other places.

Three Things to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Ca
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 17, 2021 7:27 PM in response to Chloe_Heu

Chloe_Heu Said:

"Getting non-synced photos back from a lost iPhone: I recently lost my iPhone and I absolutely cannot locate it. I thankfully have the majority of my photos on my iCloud saved. For the photos that did not sync to my iCloud, is there a way I can get them back, or are they completely lost?"

-------

Recovering these:

Presumably, yes the are lost. But, before asserting that, check for them in other places.

Three Things to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Ca

Getting non-synced photos back from a lost iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.