Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to cancel my credit card

i want to cancel my crdeit card that linked by apple account

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 10:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 10:58 PM

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Manage the payment information that you use for the App Store, iTunes Store, iCloud and more. When you change your payment information, it will automatically be updated for all apps and services that you use with your Apple ID.

Change your payment method or add a new payment method.

Edit payment methods

How to change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
    • To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method.
    • To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information. You may need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last four digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.
    • To remove a payment method, tap Edit, then tap the Delete button.
    • To change the order of your payment methods, tap Edit, then use the move order icon .*

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 10:58 PM in response to Ranaemademad

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Manage the payment information that you use for the App Store, iTunes Store, iCloud and more. When you change your payment information, it will automatically be updated for all apps and services that you use with your Apple ID.

Change your payment method or add a new payment method.

Edit payment methods

How to change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
    • To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method.
    • To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information. You may need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last four digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.
    • To remove a payment method, tap Edit, then tap the Delete button.
    • To change the order of your payment methods, tap Edit, then use the move order icon .*

i want to cancel my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.