📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

My first Apple ID I’m deactivate this time 12 digit number coming but this I’m forgot ready my any email or screen shot not have this number now I how to reactivate my Apple ID for old one.?

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 4:53 AM

1 reply

Nov 19, 2021 7:35 AM in response to karthik135

Hi karthik135,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! From our understanding, you deactivated your old Apple ID and are looking to reactivate it, is that right? It also sounds like you have the access code needed to activate it as well, do we have that right.

If so, you'll need to contact Apple directly for assistance. Check out this article: How to deactivate your Apple ID account.

Depending on your region, you may be able to reach out to Apple Support here: Get Support.

Have a good one!

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.