Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I return my Apple Watch?

I WANTED A NON-CELLULAR WATch but mistakenly bought an sergers 7. I do not want to use for phone calls a pay monthly fee

Can I return watch and buy another

Terry

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 10:43 AM

Who did you buy it from? If from Apple yes, you have 14 days (longer if purchased in November) to return it for the model you want. If from another retailer, you'll need to ask them what their return policy is.

As an FYI, even if you own a cellular watch, you do not have to pay for cellular service. It will operate just like a GPS only model. And in the future if you decide it would be handy to be able to leave home without your home and you want to pay $10/month for a cellular plan, you can always add one later. Up to you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 10:43 AM in response to Nonniedeb6

Who did you buy it from? If from Apple yes, you have 14 days (longer if purchased in November) to return it for the model you want. If from another retailer, you'll need to ask them what their return policy is.

As an FYI, even if you own a cellular watch, you do not have to pay for cellular service. It will operate just like a GPS only model. And in the future if you decide it would be handy to be able to leave home without your home and you want to pay $10/month for a cellular plan, you can always add one later. Up to you.

Can I return my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.