Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to sell my iPhone 12 Pro Max instead of trading it

I want to sell my iPhone 12 Pro Max instead of trading it but Apple already sent my MacBook Air and I’m using it.

can I just pay the bill no problem? Or will I be in trouble with the law? Like is it fraud? What if I don’t have enough left on my card from apple for them to charge back? I asked apple and seriously got 4 different answers. I read that Phobia downgrades the trade ins and my phone is only 4 months old and very much worth more than $790 and I’m told I won’t even get that.

im lost :/ help?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 11:23 AM

See the following from Apple Trade In - Apple

Can I cancel a trade-in?

If you haven’t dropped off or shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device.

If you’ve already sent us your device, the trade-in can’t be cancelled. If you receive a revised trade-in value after the inspection of your device which is lower than your originally quoted value, you can then choose to reject it.

Sorry, I can't help with the part of the question regarding an insufficient card balance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 11:23 AM in response to StfuHazel

See the following from Apple Trade In - Apple

Can I cancel a trade-in?

If you haven’t dropped off or shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device.

If you’ve already sent us your device, the trade-in can’t be cancelled. If you receive a revised trade-in value after the inspection of your device which is lower than your originally quoted value, you can then choose to reject it.

Sorry, I can't help with the part of the question regarding an insufficient card balance.

I want to sell my iPhone 12 Pro Max instead of trading it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.