Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari doesn’t save tabs

hi guys, here's the thing.

when I open or close tabs in safari everything works fine until I close the application. when I reopen safari it turns out that all the tabs that I opened and closed were not saved, all the tabs that I opened are no longer there and all the ones that I closed are still there, and no, I'm not in incognito mode, I use the normal one. This problem started since I installed ios 15 in my xr and I have not been able to find information about it anywhere. also, i dont know if many people are also experiencing the same problem

iPhone XR

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 4:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 4:17 AM

Go to settings > Safari > Close Tabs, and make sure “manually” is enabled. This way the tabs will remain open until you manually get rid of them.

If this is on and the issue is still occurring try restarting your phone: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iph8903c3ee6/ios

1 reply

safari doesn’t save tabs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.