Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV App Pixelation Problem

I have a Haier Android TV.

Yesterday I signed up with the Apple TV+ app and tried watching a couple of apple series and I got a pixelation problem where most of the screen is green pixels.

The problem is not with the TV itself nor the internet because everything else I have works fine.

Anyone knows how to solve it? any help will be appreciated!

haierATV,

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 11:41 PM

5 replies

Nov 19, 2021 5:58 PM in response to echen34

Hello echen34,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand the picture quality in the Apple TV app on your Android TV is not providing a clear image. We'll be happy to help.

We recommend to uninstall and reinstall the Apple TV app from the Google Play Store application: How to install an App in Android TV

From there, let's see if you're able to watch content in the Apple TV app without any issues.

If needed, here's how to delete an app on your Android TV: Download or delete apps & games

Best regards.

Nov 21, 2021 11:16 AM in response to echen34

echen34,

Thanks for getting back to us and for attempting those steps. To isolate this further, we suggest to see if there's a possible firmware or software update for your television. This helps provide software improvements that may help. If you're unsure on how to update the firmware or software on your television, we suggest to contact Haier for assistance. You can contact their support team through this link here: Haier Customer Support

Cheers!

Apple TV App Pixelation Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.