Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What case is best for the Apple Watch Series 7?

I want to get the Apple Watch series 7. I’m not sure what case is best and also what strap? Not worried about how much is costs just want the best one

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 5:15 PM

Watch straps and what is best is totally subjective. If you want the best Apple sells, you'll buy the Stainless Steel Link band for about $350. Of course there are literally thousands of 3rd party watch bands you can choose from. All Apple bands are high quality.

As for cases, Apple doesn't sell cases for Apple Watch. You'll have to do some research on that. Amazon is a good place to start.

I only buy Apple Watch in Stainless Steel. Stainless is super durable, and the watch face on a Stainless Watch is Sapphire so a case is not necessary.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2021 5:15 PM in response to chantelle106

Watch straps and what is best is totally subjective. If you want the best Apple sells, you'll buy the Stainless Steel Link band for about $350. Of course there are literally thousands of 3rd party watch bands you can choose from. All Apple bands are high quality.

As for cases, Apple doesn't sell cases for Apple Watch. You'll have to do some research on that. Amazon is a good place to start.

I only buy Apple Watch in Stainless Steel. Stainless is super durable, and the watch face on a Stainless Watch is Sapphire so a case is not necessary.

What case is best for the Apple Watch Series 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.