Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I write a message on my Apple Watch Series 7?

Hello,

how can I wrote a new massage on my iWatch? I cant find a qwerty keyboard

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 2:15 PM

Mikemaster83,

Thanks for the reply. That's a good question. The country doesn't appear to be as much as a factor as the language. It appears that this feature is not available for all languages. If you'd like, you can add an English keyboard in iPhone > Settings > General > Keyboards, and then select "English" when composing text to use QuickPath, which will allow you to write in English.

Cheers.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2021 2:15 PM in response to Mikemaster83

Mikemaster83,

Thanks for the reply. That's a good question. The country doesn't appear to be as much as a factor as the language. It appears that this feature is not available for all languages. If you'd like, you can add an English keyboard in iPhone > Settings > General > Keyboards, and then select "English" when composing text to use QuickPath, which will allow you to write in English.

Cheers.

Nov 20, 2021 11:02 AM in response to Mikemaster83

Hi Mikemaster83,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like help sending messages from the keyboard on your Apple Watch. Let's see how we can help. As mentioned in this article: Send messages from Apple Watch, "If you don’t see the keyboard, swipe up from the bottom, then tap the Keyboard button".

Take care.

How can I write a message on my Apple Watch Series 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.