Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What can I do about my battery health

What can I do about my phone battery health

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 11:09 AM

if your battery health has dropped below 80%, then you could get the battery replaced.

If your details are correct and you have an iPhone 6, might be a good time to consider upgrading instead, since the iPhone 6 is more or less obsolete at this time. The SE is pretty equivalent to the iPhone 6 and is the lower price model.

iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 11:09 AM in response to Goodwinhm6

if your battery health has dropped below 80%, then you could get the battery replaced.

If your details are correct and you have an iPhone 6, might be a good time to consider upgrading instead, since the iPhone 6 is more or less obsolete at this time. The SE is pretty equivalent to the iPhone 6 and is the lower price model.

iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

Nov 19, 2021 11:10 AM in response to Goodwinhm6

If you have an iPhone 6, and it has the original battery, most likely the "best" thing would be to have the battery replaced by either Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

In addition, the following articles may prove helpful:

What can I do about my battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.