Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my Apple TV subscription

please help

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 1:29 PM

See the instructions in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support including the following:

If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

and

If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.

If needed, also see: If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

Another option is to use an internet browser to cancel as described in How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 1:29 PM in response to MollyK328

See the instructions in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support including the following:

If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

and

If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.

If needed, also see: If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

Another option is to use an internet browser to cancel as described in How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.