Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

Anytime I tried to download an app on it says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes”

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 2:33 PM

Ok for this issue…when you are receiving this error, it’s usually because either

1. You have disputed a charge with your bank that came from Apple (your account) and in turn it disables your account.
  2. Someone reported unauthorized charges to Apple that were found on your account.

You will need to contact Apple to see if they can enable the account. Please remember that anytime you see a charge from Apple that you do not recognize, to contact them first before the bank. Making disputes with the bank can lead up to your account being permanently disabled.

This is not an issue that you can resolve on your own.

You need to call 1-800-My-APPLE to resolve your issue.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 2:33 PM in response to suleiman265

Ok for this issue…when you are receiving this error, it’s usually because either

1. You have disputed a charge with your bank that came from Apple (your account) and in turn it disables your account.
  2. Someone reported unauthorized charges to Apple that were found on your account.

You will need to contact Apple to see if they can enable the account. Please remember that anytime you see a charge from Apple that you do not recognize, to contact them first before the bank. Making disputes with the bank can lead up to your account being permanently disabled.

This is not an issue that you can resolve on your own.

You need to call 1-800-My-APPLE to resolve your issue.

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.