Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad pro 11 inch got frozen while resetting

my iPad is frozen while resetting, the Apple logo appeared for 3 hours. I tried to hold the top button, but it's the same!

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 10:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 10:23 PM

anhtran85dn Said:

"My iPad pro 11 inch got frozen while resetting: my iPad is frozen while resetting, the Apple logo appeared for 3 hours. I tried to hold the top button, but it's the same!"

-------

Two Things:

A. Try what is on these Links:

Also...

B. Give Apple Feedback - Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know what exactly is occurring.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 10:23 PM in response to anhtran85dn

anhtran85dn Said:

"My iPad pro 11 inch got frozen while resetting: my iPad is frozen while resetting, the Apple logo appeared for 3 hours. I tried to hold the top button, but it's the same!"

-------

Two Things:

A. Try what is on these Links:

Also...

B. Give Apple Feedback - Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know what exactly is occurring.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Nov 20, 2021 4:12 PM in response to anhtran85dn

Connect your iPad to its Power Adapter; whist still connected to external power, try a forced-restart:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Note:  If iPad still doesn’t turn on, or if it gets stuck during start up, see the Apple Support article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t turn on or is frozen. Or if your iPad isn’t working correctly after you restart it, see the iPad Support website.

My iPad pro 11 inch got frozen while resetting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.