Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playing Music on Car Radio

I have an iPhone 7 which is paired to my Mazda and my daughter’s Mazda. Up until yesterday morning everything was working fine. Yesterday afternoon however, I found I was unable to play music from the phone through the car radio. I can see all of my music (and contacts etc.) on the vehicle screen but when I select and try to play a track rage screen goes blank and nothing happens. The same thing occurs if I select a track on the phone to play through the radio.

This seems to be the only area causing a problem as I have made a phone call and it went straight through to the radio.

I have not changed anything on the phone or cars so do not understand why this is now happening all of a sudden.

Can anyone suggest a possible solution/reason please?

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 3:18 AM

Problem resolved. I tried rebooting the phone (again) to see whether I had an option to download either the same iOS or an update. No success on that front but the reboot resulted in being able to Bluetooth the music to the car again.

3 replies

Playing Music on Car Radio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.