Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud not saving pictures

So I've had this problem where my pictures don't upload to iCloud anymore and it keeps saying I have no space. I did have a lot of space but I still upgraded it to the next plan to get more space. That didn't help at all and now I'm wondering how I can get them to upload again.

What will happen if I turn off the iCloud photos from the settings for a while? Will it remove my pictures from everywhere?

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 6:56 AM

Hi Elycion,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! From our understanding, your iCloud photos are no longer uploading and syncing across your devices. You are instead getting an error that you do not available storage, is that right? Is this happening on the latest version of the iOS? Does it happen on any Wi-Fi network?

Have you tried restarting your iPhone to see if this continues?

Restart your iPhone

Let us know!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 6:56 AM in response to Elycion

Hi Elycion,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! From our understanding, your iCloud photos are no longer uploading and syncing across your devices. You are instead getting an error that you do not available storage, is that right? Is this happening on the latest version of the iOS? Does it happen on any Wi-Fi network?

Have you tried restarting your iPhone to see if this continues?

Restart your iPhone

Let us know!

iCloud not saving pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.