Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlists

Can I share my playlist I created with others ? Can I text to them? Thanks

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 12:22 PM

Hi jlewissk,

This limitation may be within the time the playlist was created and may have been created on an iOS version at the time of sharing not available. We would recommend creating a new playlist and go to the playlist you want to share, tap the three dots, select Add to Playlist then select the NEW play list you just made. All of the songs from your old playlist will be imported to the new playlist and the share button will be there. We hope this helps.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 12:22 PM in response to jlewissk

Hi jlewissk,

This limitation may be within the time the playlist was created and may have been created on an iOS version at the time of sharing not available. We would recommend creating a new playlist and go to the playlist you want to share, tap the three dots, select Add to Playlist then select the NEW play list you just made. All of the songs from your old playlist will be imported to the new playlist and the share button will be there. We hope this helps.

Nov 21, 2021 9:45 AM in response to jlewissk

Hi jlewissk,

We'd like to help share some details on how to achieve this. You can share your playlist several of ways. If you look at your playlist in Apple Music and press and hold on the playlist you will see Share Playlist and will have options of how you wish to share. In Create playlist on iPhone, this also covers how to create playlist to share with your friends. We hope this helps you.

Playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.