Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't change my Apple ID region

I can’t change my region

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 12:46 PM

What happens when you try? Error message(s)?

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.      *

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple    *

Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Purchases - the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed    *

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     *

If you have done all the above and are still having problems, contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.   - 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2021 12:46 PM in response to jair118

What happens when you try? Error message(s)?

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.      *

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple    *

Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Purchases - the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed    *

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     *

If you have done all the above and are still having problems, contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.   - 

I can't change my Apple ID region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.