Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“All iCloud” item disappeared from notes

Earlier I have three items in notes:

1) All iCloud

2) ***

3) gmail

Today “all iCloud” disappeared. All notes that were in “all iCloud” folder I found on icloud.com . But why can’t I find them in notes app?

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 1:29 PM

So it does seem like your notes were deleted.

Confirm you are signed in with the correct Apple ID.

Make sure notes is turned on in your settings > name > iCloud > notes (toggle that on)

If that is not helpful try this resource > https://support.apple.com/guide/icloud/delete-and-recover-notes-mm2f42f05cb9/icloud

4 replies

Nov 20, 2021 2:17 PM in response to evgenia96

So all of your notes are showing on iCloud.com? So they are not deleted, they are just not showing on your phone anymore?

Have you confirmed you are signed into the correct Apple ID? settings > name > underneath your name you should see that apple id.

Have you confirmed they were not moved to another folder? Please check your FILES app and see if you can locate them there.

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/search-and-organize-notes-ipha61270292/ios

Nov 20, 2021 2:11 PM in response to ChanLynch

Thanks for reply. Notes is turned on:

The link unfortunately wasn’t helpful too. I see all my notes on iCloud.com and they even aren’t in folder “recently deleted”, they are in folder All iCloud. But there is no such folder in the Notes app on the iphone. And I even can’t create a new note on iCloud from iPhone , only via site.

“All iCloud” item disappeared from notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.