Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I pre-ordered a Watch 7 and haven't heard anything from Apple.

I pre-ordered the watch and haven't heard anything from Apple. When will the watch be shipped.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 6:10 PM

When you placed the order, you received an email with an order number (numbers in blue). Click the order number in the email and it will tell you the date range you should expect to receive your watch and that date range is pretty realistic. You don't receive any communication from Apple until the watch is Preparing to Ship, then Shipped. The status will show Processing until the exact moment it is Preparing to Ship. Also, you won't be charged for the watch until it actually ships.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2021 6:10 PM in response to Neto45

When you placed the order, you received an email with an order number (numbers in blue). Click the order number in the email and it will tell you the date range you should expect to receive your watch and that date range is pretty realistic. You don't receive any communication from Apple until the watch is Preparing to Ship, then Shipped. The status will show Processing until the exact moment it is Preparing to Ship. Also, you won't be charged for the watch until it actually ships.

I pre-ordered a Watch 7 and haven't heard anything from Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.