Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is my phone being hacked?

Is my phone getting hacked?

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 7:49 AM

The same thing has been happening to me for 2 years. It started with my passwords being stolen and computer being set up on a network with some bug loaded on the hard drive. I’ve changed passwords on all accounts, gotten new devices and cannot get rid of them. I believe they have used apps like GarageBand, some WebDAV and maybe Keynote. I cannot get them off my devices.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2021 7:49 AM in response to issie114

The same thing has been happening to me for 2 years. It started with my passwords being stolen and computer being set up on a network with some bug loaded on the hard drive. I’ve changed passwords on all accounts, gotten new devices and cannot get rid of them. I believe they have used apps like GarageBand, some WebDAV and maybe Keynote. I cannot get them off my devices.

Nov 20, 2021 8:55 PM in response to issie114

Why do you feel that your iPhone is being hacked? It is nearly impossible to to hack an iPhone since it operates within Apple's closed system (unless your iPhone has been Jailbroken). If you feel that your Apple ID / Password has been compromised then change your Apple ID Password. This can be done by opening Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ Password & Security ➔ Change Password.

As I asked earlier, what makes you believe that your iPhone is being hacked?

Axel F.

Dec 17, 2021 1:28 PM in response to Axel Foley

incorrect. You can hack anything jail broken or not. How do you think huge companies with incredibly sensitive information get hacked & leaks?

its hard but it’s possible. There’s also different levels of hacking, control and reason behind the hack.

11 years and never an issue and now. Bam. It’s easier than ever.

im currently fully compromised. And in the process of recovering everything, IF it’s even possible at this point.

to the person who posted asking about hacking, once I figure out wtf to do now, I’ll help you & post.

here’s hoping!!

Dec 17, 2021 7:55 PM in response to Colombianita21

My response stated that “it is nearly impossible”. Not completely impossible.

Furthermore, as you know, having your credentials compromised is different than having your credentials hacked. The hacking process involves an outright break in and intrusion with force. Usernames and Passwords can also be compromised whereby they are not hacked but the user is tricked into providing that information to the perpetrator. This includes scam websites, scam phone calls and scam text messages that trick the user.

Axel F.

Is my phone being hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.