Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 pro purchase

I am staying in India and I like to purchase iPhone 13 pro from other countries like Germany. I want to know will I have to face issue like network issue and connectivity issue if I use it in India. I also want to know regarding sim lock ? How can I know that iPhone is having sim lock or not ? Plz guide me    

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 11:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 12:22 AM

If you buy an iPhone directly from Apple or from an Apple Store then it will NOT be Carrier/SIM locked. You must pay for the iPhone in full at the time of purchase.

Also review the information in the following link ➔ Which iPhone 13 Model Works Where . Here you can select the Region (Country) that you plan to purchase the iPhone from and then compare it with the Region (Country) that you will use the iPhone in. The comparison to make is the availability of bands in both regions. Ensure that over 90% of the cellular bands are common between both Regions (Countries).

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 12:22 AM in response to jigarughreja

If you buy an iPhone directly from Apple or from an Apple Store then it will NOT be Carrier/SIM locked. You must pay for the iPhone in full at the time of purchase.

Also review the information in the following link ➔ Which iPhone 13 Model Works Where . Here you can select the Region (Country) that you plan to purchase the iPhone from and then compare it with the Region (Country) that you will use the iPhone in. The comparison to make is the availability of bands in both regions. Ensure that over 90% of the cellular bands are common between both Regions (Countries).

Axel F.

iphone 13 pro purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.