Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was told to update my phone in other for my network to function well,of which I did but I cannot install but it is not working

I was told to update my phone in other for my network to function well,of which I did but I cannot install but it is not working

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 12:44 PM

1 reply

Nov 22, 2021 9:37 AM in response to oshe193

Hello oshe193,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you have a cellular error on your iPhone. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! Let’s start by reviewing the following article which may help: If you see an Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart.

Please let us know if you have follow up questions, so we can continue assisting. Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.