Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple TV won’t airplay from my iPad or iPhone. Everything else seems to work.

My Apple TV won’t airplay from my iPad or iPhone. Everything else seems to work.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 5:03 PM

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

Since Airplay might sometimes get triggered with the connectivity of your Internet Modem i’d sincerely ask you to restart your Internet modem and restart both Apple Tv and your iPhone.

For restarting your Apple Tv:

1. Press and hold both the Back (second-generation Siri Remote) or (first-generation Siri Remote) and TV buttons on the Siri Remote until the Apple TV status light blinks rapidly.
  2. Disconnect Apple TV from the power point, wait five seconds, then reconnect it.

If those don’t help you can check your Airplay Settings in your Apple Tv device.

Also have a look here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204291

Hope that was helpful !

Best,

Aryan

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 5:03 PM in response to Zorabelle

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

Since Airplay might sometimes get triggered with the connectivity of your Internet Modem i’d sincerely ask you to restart your Internet modem and restart both Apple Tv and your iPhone.

For restarting your Apple Tv:

1. Press and hold both the Back (second-generation Siri Remote) or (first-generation Siri Remote) and TV buttons on the Siri Remote until the Apple TV status light blinks rapidly.
  2. Disconnect Apple TV from the power point, wait five seconds, then reconnect it.

If those don’t help you can check your Airplay Settings in your Apple Tv device.

Also have a look here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204291

Hope that was helpful !

Best,

Aryan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.