Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to connect my iphone to itune

how do i connect my iphone to itune? am i suppose to login to itune or what?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 4:32 PM

5 replies

Nov 21, 2021 4:35 PM in response to bathelow

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

If you mean connecting it to iTunes on a Computer:

Connect your device to your computer with a USB Cable, then open iTunes/Music and select your device.

If you can’t find your device have a look in here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210612

If you want to login to the iTunes App on your iPhone, simply use the same information as your Apple ID.

Hope this helps !

Best,

Aryan

Nov 21, 2021 6:06 PM in response to bathelow

You may want to try the procedure in If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

but the other symptoms suggest more serious issues. If the procedure in If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support doesn't help, that article includes information about contacting Apple support.

Nov 21, 2021 5:24 PM in response to FoxFifth

Thanks alot. But got a more serious issue... My iPhone doesn't comes on at all but if i connect it on charge and press the power button for some second the apple logo will show and i will see this link 'support.apple. com/iPhone /restore '

But even without pressing the power on button while on charge the apple logo will show and disappear .... I don't really know what to do now

how to connect my iphone to itune

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.