Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 pro sound breaks up while using facetime

My iPhone 13 pro is a little over a month old and when I facetime, the receivers say every third or fourth word is all they can hear! Super frustrating. Please assist me.

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 5:39 PM

Huckberry1274 Said:

"My iPhone 13 pro sound breaks up while using facetime: My iPhone 13 pro is a little over a month old and when I facetime, the receivers say every third or fourth word is all they can hear! Super frustrating. Please assist me."

-------

For Troubleshooting Tips, Visit these Links:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 5:39 PM in response to Huckberry1274

Huckberry1274 Said:

"My iPhone 13 pro sound breaks up while using facetime: My iPhone 13 pro is a little over a month old and when I facetime, the receivers say every third or fourth word is all they can hear! Super frustrating. Please assist me."

-------

For Troubleshooting Tips, Visit these Links:

Nov 21, 2021 5:40 PM in response to Huckberry1274

Huckberry1274 Said:

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have 14 days to return it. Having been more than 14 dats, note that you have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. They do not cover accidental damage. So, if you have the original receipt of purchase, and this has no physical damage to it, whatsoever, then Apple might cover it. So, contact them, asking if it can be covered.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

My iPhone 13 pro sound breaks up while using facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.