Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get showtime free

I've got Amazon prime as far as I can see there are two monthly charges for Showtime one is seven day trial period for free plus after that $10.99 a month or $3.99 and after that $10.99 a month

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 9:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 12:11 AM

• Showtime has a 7 day free trial. Same for with Amazon, with Hulu, or with Apple TV Channels. Showtime through Apple TV Channels requires viewing in the Apple TV app.
  • Showtime has a 7 day free trial from within the Showtime app (in-app purchase). This requires viewing in the separate Showtime app on the same platform.
  • Showtime has (a temporary offer for) a 30 day free trial, or $3.99/m for 4 months, then regular fees after that, if you subscribe with Showtime directly. You’ll create a separate Showtime account for this. This requires viewing in the separate Showtime app.

iPad, iOS 10

The modern Apple TV app and its Channel features requires iOS 12.3 or later.

The Showtime app requires iOS 12.0 or later.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2021 12:11 AM in response to Cnvybrt

• Showtime has a 7 day free trial. Same for with Amazon, with Hulu, or with Apple TV Channels. Showtime through Apple TV Channels requires viewing in the Apple TV app.
  • Showtime has a 7 day free trial from within the Showtime app (in-app purchase). This requires viewing in the separate Showtime app on the same platform.
  • Showtime has (a temporary offer for) a 30 day free trial, or $3.99/m for 4 months, then regular fees after that, if you subscribe with Showtime directly. You’ll create a separate Showtime account for this. This requires viewing in the separate Showtime app.

iPad, iOS 10

The modern Apple TV app and its Channel features requires iOS 12.3 or later.

The Showtime app requires iOS 12.0 or later.

How do I get showtime free

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.