📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellowstone Season 4

Can someone tell me what I'm not doing correctly. I paid last week for Season 4 of Yellowstone. I can watch on Apple TV the first 3 episodes of Season 4. Tonight episode 4 was released and yet it does NOT show up in the Library of Apple TV, just everything up to Nov 14, 2021 that was released. Yet I know episode 4 was released on Nov 21st. My receipt from itunes for the purchase of Yellowstone season 4 I just found in the small print says they will send an email when new episodes are released? No place that I could find to contact....So disappointed in the customer service and just want to watch the show I bought. Anyone have any ideas?

URU7100,

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 10:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 1:25 PM

Season 4 episode 4 shows as available now. Can you confirm?

Yellowstone Season 4 on iTunes - Apple

3 replies

Yellowstone Season 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.