Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slideshow

I have an iPhone 12 (iOS 15) and I'm trying to use the slideshow feature in an album I created. The slideshow freezes anywhere from photo/video 120 - 175 every time.

I have a friend with a newer phone and his is doing the same thing. Has anybody had this same problem.

Thanks

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 7:06 AM

3 replies

Nov 23, 2021 8:17 AM in response to Jedi1900

Hello Jedi1900,

We understand your slideshows freeze from with photos and videos from range 120-175. Let's figure this out together!

Let's be sure you're running iOS 15.1.1 on your device. After completing a backup, follow the steps in Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to update your device. Once updated, test if the issue continues.

Also, have you confirmed if slideshows from native albums experience the same?

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Best!

Nov 23, 2021 11:43 AM in response to mario49

Yes, I am running 15.1.1 OS.

The albums were created from photos in my recent photo album. Some were taken with the phone and some were saved from a shared folder to my recent photo album, then moved to an album I want to share with a slideshow. It doesn't "freeze" at any particular photo when I run a slideshow, its almost like a memory problem. For now, (I haven't tested it yet) I've created smaller albums. Less than 150 photos. There's a mix of videos and photos in the albums.

Thanks

Slideshow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.