Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Terrible apple service for claim

I did a request for a claim on https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ for a payment that apple/itunes charged on my credit card (payment which I don't recognize and does not appear on my account) but did not get any answer.

When trying to check my claim (no email received, no acknowledgment) , there is nothing on my account that permits to do it. no link for "Check Status of Claims" as written here : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210904

please advise how I can check the claim status or at least having someone from apple contacting me

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 7:49 AM

The report a problem website lets you identify specific purchases. It's unclear from your message, where you state "does not appear on my account," if that is the case. Only your purchases appear there. Any submitted claim receives a claim number and email acknowledgement. If you did not receive one, best check that your problem was reported by filing again.

Otherwise, use the Get Support link above to contact support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2021 7:49 AM in response to jumanon

The report a problem website lets you identify specific purchases. It's unclear from your message, where you state "does not appear on my account," if that is the case. Only your purchases appear there. Any submitted claim receives a claim number and email acknowledgement. If you did not receive one, best check that your problem was reported by filing again.

Otherwise, use the Get Support link above to contact support.

Nov 23, 2021 6:57 AM in response to muguy

I did the request twice without any email acknowledgement (checked my spam folder), and there is no history of my request in my account (despite that I got a confirmation the claim was submitted).

Seems to me a deliberate attempt to make things complex to avoid reimbursing none legitimate payments.

Can you please precise where I can find "use the Get Support link above to contact support" ?

Terrible apple service for claim

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.