Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Access iCloud email from my iphone

Can you provide steps to access my iCloud email from my iPhone XS. Not near my computer.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 8:56 AM

If you already set it up, simply open the Mail app

Otherwise, set up your email first:

Set up iCloud for Mail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
  2. If you want to send and receive iCloud Mail on your device, turn on iCloud Mail (or Mail).
  3. If you want to keep Mail settings up to date across your devices, turn on iCloud Drive. The following settings stay up to date:
    • The order of your mailboxes (for all iOS and iPadOS devices)
    • Email address suggestions (for all iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices)
    • VIPs (for all iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices)
  1. To view your iCloud Mail, open the Mail app. Tap a mailbox or folder in the iCloud section.

For more information on how to use Mail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, see any of the following:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2021 8:56 AM in response to Tooshayturtle

If you already set it up, simply open the Mail app

Otherwise, set up your email first:

Set up iCloud for Mail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
  2. If you want to send and receive iCloud Mail on your device, turn on iCloud Mail (or Mail).
  3. If you want to keep Mail settings up to date across your devices, turn on iCloud Drive. The following settings stay up to date:
    • The order of your mailboxes (for all iOS and iPadOS devices)
    • Email address suggestions (for all iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices)
    • VIPs (for all iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices)
  1. To view your iCloud Mail, open the Mail app. Tap a mailbox or folder in the iCloud section.

For more information on how to use Mail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, see any of the following:

Access iCloud email from my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.