Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magsafe with Iphone 11

If I have an Iphone 11, can I buy a magsafe phone case and magsafe wallet and except it to work? My phone does not have to have the magnet stuff either correct?

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 10:21 AM

Hello, and welcome to Apple Support Communities lourdeshindi,

From About the iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe, and you have a question about using the MagSafe iPhone case with your iPhone 11.

This would be the correct article to answer your questions. For the MagSafe Wallet "It works with iPhone 12 or iPhone 13 Leather or Silicone Cases, or the iPhone 13 Clear Case." You would need one of those iPhone models along with the case for it to work. From what you've mentioned as your current device, it wouldn't work.

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2021 10:21 AM in response to lourdeshindi

Hello, and welcome to Apple Support Communities lourdeshindi,

From About the iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe, and you have a question about using the MagSafe iPhone case with your iPhone 11.

This would be the correct article to answer your questions. For the MagSafe Wallet "It works with iPhone 12 or iPhone 13 Leather or Silicone Cases, or the iPhone 13 Clear Case." You would need one of those iPhone models along with the case for it to work. From what you've mentioned as your current device, it wouldn't work.

Kind regards.

Magsafe with Iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.