Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Order MacBook Pro from apple website an have it Shipped to Nigeria

Hello, everyone

pls, I want to order a macBook pro with specific features upgrade, and I have been finding it difficult to order it to Nigeria directly, Please does anyone have a way how I can do that, I had tried to use 3party courier but I can't seems to find how to go about this.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 2:25 PM

The retail Apple stores will not ship outside their countries; while some authorized

Apple resellers (& AASP) may if certain conditions within a legal standing are met.

[A newest portable Mac could take some time to be constructed and shipped to

additional areas of the world, & given the backlog in shipping; could be months.]

And some destinations may also not be on an independent authorized reseller's

shipping list either. International freight and those rules are set. A good site to

look into for an idea of large non-apple handles these.. in US: B&H Photo-Video

has 'International Shipping' page; & an authorized premium Apple reseller in NYC.

To Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you. Or call 1-800-MY-APPLE.

• Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector (global)

Good luck & safe travels!🌿☃️🌤

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2021 2:25 PM in response to designbyalabi

The retail Apple stores will not ship outside their countries; while some authorized

Apple resellers (& AASP) may if certain conditions within a legal standing are met.

[A newest portable Mac could take some time to be constructed and shipped to

additional areas of the world, & given the backlog in shipping; could be months.]

And some destinations may also not be on an independent authorized reseller's

shipping list either. International freight and those rules are set. A good site to

look into for an idea of large non-apple handles these.. in US: B&H Photo-Video

has 'International Shipping' page; & an authorized premium Apple reseller in NYC.

To Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you. Or call 1-800-MY-APPLE.

• Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector (global)

Good luck & safe travels!🌿☃️🌤

How to Order MacBook Pro from apple website an have it Shipped to Nigeria

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.