Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

tried to up date itunes and now it says you cant open the applaication because it is being updtated that was two days ago i updated it.

tried to up date itunes and now it says you cant open the application

because it is being updated that was two days ago i updated it.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 5:07 PM

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

Im sorry to hear that your iTunes froze during an update on your Mac. Use Force Quit to get iTunes to close: How to force an app to quit on your Mac

Next, restart the Mac by going to the Apple menu in the top left of the screen and selecting Restart. 

Once restarted, check out the steps in this article: Update to the latest version of iTunes.

Hope this helps !

Best,

Aryan

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2021 5:07 PM in response to tazsvt

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

Im sorry to hear that your iTunes froze during an update on your Mac. Use Force Quit to get iTunes to close: How to force an app to quit on your Mac

Next, restart the Mac by going to the Apple menu in the top left of the screen and selecting Restart. 

Once restarted, check out the steps in this article: Update to the latest version of iTunes.

Hope this helps !

Best,

Aryan

tried to up date itunes and now it says you cant open the applaication because it is being updtated that was two days ago i updated it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.