Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio from website

I can't play the mp3 file from a specific website on my iphone11 promax. I can play from other websites. I know the file works because my wife can play it on her iphone. I just get a buzzing sound. It happens on Safari and Chrome.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 6:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 12:10 PM

Hi Shotime15,

We appreciate those details. You may consider updating iOS 15 to see if the issue persists. Since the issue is isolated to a specific website, you may also want to contact their website support to inquire about the issue.

Take care.

4 replies

Nov 23, 2021 12:50 PM in response to Shotime15

Hi Shotime15,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to play an MP3 files on a specific website in multiple browsers, and we'd like to assist. This article has some relevant steps that may help with Safari:

If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Are you updated to the latest version of iOS?

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Is Chrome updated to the latest version? Are you listening back on the iPhone speakers or headphones?

We look forward to learning more about your issue.

Take care.

Nov 23, 2021 3:42 PM in response to barberlives123

I have completed the Safari suggestions and still a buzz on the website in question: shepherdsgatepdx.org

I have updated Chrome and still the buzz

I have listened via headphones and via speaker still a buzz

My phone is currently on iOS 14.8.1

Remember, I can hear other websites and YouTube etc. just not shepherdsgatepdx.org. I can hear Shepherdsgatepdx.org on my wife's Iphone just not mine.

Audio from website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.