Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When you have a yearly reminder and press the empty circle as completed will the reminder come back next year? When will it reappear? It disappears when you click the empty circle so where does it go?

The Reminder App isn’t explanatory enough…when I create a reminder that repeats yearly it disappears when I click the empty circle as “completed”. I don’t want the reminder it to disappear. Does it ever reappear since I set it up as a a yearly reminder and if so, WHEN does it reappear? The reminders that turn red are overdue but with the yearly reminders, how do I keep them without clicking the empty circle?

1. Where do the reminders go that are set up for REPEAT after I click the empty circle
  2. if they do come back, how far in advance will they reappear in the que?

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 10:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 1:56 AM

If the Reminder is set as recurring then it will automatically appear on that day.

However you may check this on your own.

Tap on "All"

Scroll down to the date of the reminder the reminder will appear there.

1 reply

When you have a yearly reminder and press the empty circle as completed will the reminder come back next year? When will it reappear? It disappears when you click the empty circle so where does it go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.