Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Fitness on Apple TV will not recognize my subscription

I have subscribed Apple Fitness+ on my phone and I can successfully access all the workouts on my phone. I was able to access on my Apple TV a while ago as well. But now, instead of displaying “Let’s Go” while I select a workout, it will show “try it” and ask me to subscribe on the fitness app in my phone which I already did.

I don’t know what should I do now.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 12:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 1:13 PM

At this stage, I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

4 replies

Dec 6, 2021 9:21 AM in response to HaOwI97

Perhaps this is related. After re-downloading fitness+ To my iPad (trying to fix a watch connection problem) the Fitness+ app no longer recognized my Apple One subscription. I noticed that Fitness + was not showing up in the apps list in my settings profile and figured it must have something to do with Fitness+ not recognized by my Apple login. I wasted much time restarting, signing out of iCloud…, only to finally solve the problem by returning to the App Store and noticing that I was not “logged in”. When I logged in to the App Store and clicked “Open” on the existing Fitness + app the problem went away. Hey, Apple… are you listening? Please fix this.

Apple Fitness on Apple TV will not recognize my subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.