Related Article: View and delete the call history on your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i turn off instagram and other app calls from my phone app

how do i turn off all other app calls such as google meet, instagram calls from recent call history on iphone

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 7:06 AM

Hello cb161,

We see that you need help with the call history on your iPhone.

With iOS 10 Apple introduced CallKit which allows third-party apps to display the system-calling UI for your app’s VoIP services, and coordinate your calling services with other apps and the system. You can learn more about CallKit and what it does on Apple's developer site here: CallKit - Apple Developer Documentation

If a third-party app uses CallKit, VoIP calls would show in the call history. Some apps may give you the option to disable this feature. For more information, you can reach out to the app developers to see if they provide that option. How to contact an app developer.

Otherwise, you can learn how to view and delete the call history here: View and delete the call history on your iPhone

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 7:06 AM in response to cb161

Hello cb161,

We see that you need help with the call history on your iPhone.

With iOS 10 Apple introduced CallKit which allows third-party apps to display the system-calling UI for your app’s VoIP services, and coordinate your calling services with other apps and the system. You can learn more about CallKit and what it does on Apple's developer site here: CallKit - Apple Developer Documentation

If a third-party app uses CallKit, VoIP calls would show in the call history. Some apps may give you the option to disable this feature. For more information, you can reach out to the app developers to see if they provide that option. How to contact an app developer.

Otherwise, you can learn how to view and delete the call history here: View and delete the call history on your iPhone

Cheers!

how do i turn off instagram and other app calls from my phone app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.